POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Scattering types: Rayleigh and Henyey-Greenstein unavailable? : Scattering types: Rayleigh and Henyey-Greenstein unavailable? Server Time
24 Apr 2024 22:00:03 EDT (-0400)
  Scattering types: Rayleigh and Henyey-Greenstein unavailable?
From: michaelafsjaelland
Date: 11 Jul 2019 05:50:01
Message: <web.5d2705317b6466a05c73ad760@news.povray.org>
Hi POV folks
Version 3.7
I'm experimenting with media scattering types, and according to the pov
documentation there are 5, viz., (1) Isotropic, (2) Mie Haze, (3) Mie Murky, (4)
Rayleigh, and (5) Henyey-Greenstein. However, POV-ray returns an error when I
specify (4) or (5), reporting that only types 1-3 are valid.

Is this a known issue or am I missing something?

Any help much appreciated!

Michael