POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Three Icons (Account, Cart, and Search) : Re: Three Icons (Account, Cart, and Search) Server Time
19 Apr 2024 17:20:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Three Icons (Account, Cart, and Search)
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 29 May 2019 07:00:00
Message: <web.5cee654859aa01a14eec112d0@news.povray.org>
> Regards,
> Dave Blandston

He lives!  And is still povving away  :)

Good to see you've still got the website project going - I actually tried to
visit it a few weeks back and it wasn't there.

I was trying to gather more information about that and figured I'd reach out to
you, since maybe only 3% of the people in my neck of the woods might have the
faintest clue what any of that was about.  Didn't I email you a while back?
Shoot me a reply here or there.

All the best.