POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Visualization of a sand grain : Visualization of a sand grain Server Time
24 Apr 2024 03:11:26 EDT (-0400)
  Visualization of a sand grain
From: Wallace
Date: 1 Apr 2019 02:25:00
Message: <web.5ca1ae30810213ff40886540@news.povray.org>
Hi folks, I am new to the software and this community. I am a year 4 civil
engineering student. To finish my final year project, I am required to learn
this software. I use Pack3D in matlab to generate some particles with a lot of
xyz coordiantes as well as radius from central point. I wonder how could I use
Povray visualize a single particle with lots of x-y-z coordinate. I cant find
the correct coding for my visualization. Hope can find some help here. Thank
you!