POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Five intersecting tetrahedra : Re: Five intersecting tetrahedra Server Time
23 Apr 2024 23:30:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Five intersecting tetrahedra
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 30 Jan 2019 08:10:01
Message: <web.5c51a1967bd29ad1765e06870@news.povray.org>
BGimeno <bru### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs6GVjQFcrQ

Very nice  :)
It's always good to see a new (for us) piece presented, especially in an
animation.

I always like your color schemes and lighting.  The partially transparent
textures (and probably high radiosity settings) must make rendering a 450-frame
animation an extensive project!  :O

Being a fan of projective geometry, I wish there were shadows, but that would
make it take even longer, I'm sure.  ;)

Great work as usual - you should run this by Vi Hart - this kind of thing is
right up her alley, and we might entice someone new to join the POV-Ray
community.  :)   She might even take up the challenge to render and animate a
hexaflexagon...   :D