POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Moire patterns when trying to create isosurface of earth using image maps : Re: Moire patterns when trying to create isosurface of earth using image ma= Server Time
20 Apr 2024 09:07:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Moire patterns when trying to create isosurface of earth using image ma=
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 2 Jan 2019 13:35:01
Message: <web.5c2d03c0a0a3f1b9765e06870@news.povray.org>
"COMPATT" <com### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> Not sure
> what to include in this post to help you help me so please let me know what
> other info will be helpful

The code always helps, especially if we can run it "stand-alone" right out of
the gate.
A file attachment is usually preferred over copy/paste unless lines are all
short.

Not seeing the code, image, or result,
the first two things I'd suggest are adding "sturm" and moving your camera away
from the center of the sphere, or angling it slightly differently.

Try some camera movements as an animation and see if some frames are
significantly better than others.