POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Infinity Symbol : Re: Infinity Symbol Server Time
17 Apr 2024 20:33:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Infinity Symbol
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 25 Dec 2018 20:40:01
Message: <web.5c22daeeab1f7a1f79416a1f0@news.povray.org>
> Perhaps if you somehow found a way to "wrap" around from your initials to the
> infinity and back again, you could go from a David Blaine - type logo to the
> "reversed" infinity "halves" and back - and then do some sort of funky 3D
> rotational trickery.

This idea sounds intriguing but I don't quite understand what you're suggesting.
Could you elaborate some more?

The "Perception versus Perspective" picture looked like a fun scene to copy so I
did. It's an ingenious illustration of a great concept so thanks for passing
that one on! The media didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped though...

Regards,
Dave Blandston

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: