POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Infinity Symbol : Infinity Symbol Server Time
25 Apr 2024 18:26:07 EDT (-0400)
  Infinity Symbol
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 21 Dec 2018 23:10:01
Message: <web.5c1db84393eac75079416a1f0@news.povray.org>
Hey POV-Ray Friends,

This animation was mostly completed a couple years ago but I never posted it. I
think the reason was that I couldn't think of a good intro for it. Well I never
did come up with a good intro so I just recycled some text from another project
and considered it done forever.

There's really no point to this animation but as always it was fun and
educational to make.

Youtube really butchered the quality but it's too big to post here. Sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef7fZKACGjU

Regards,
Dave Blandston