POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Spraypaint animation : Re: Spraypaint animation Server Time
19 Apr 2024 06:01:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spraypaint animation
From: Kenneth
Date: 1 Oct 2018 18:05:01
Message: <web.5bb2993d93339f9ca47873e10@news.povray.org>
Really cool! I had to watch it several times to see that the spray brush was
going up and down (as well as left to right)-- a nice realistic touch.

BTW, when I opened the video in Avidemux (my media viewer of choice), it gave me

"This video contains B-frames, but presentation time stamps (PTS) are either
missing or monotonically increasing [whatever THAT means!]. Avidemux can try to
reconstruct correct PTS by decoding the entire video. This may take a lot of
time. Proceed?"

(Hmm, "a lot of time"-- it took 3 seconds, ha.)

But I wonder if your .avi muxer is doing something weird or unintended?