POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Norbert Kern's 'Position-Finder' code-- redux : Re: Norbert Kern's 'Position-Finder' code-- redux Server Time
25 Apr 2024 04:01:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Norbert Kern's 'Position-Finder' code-- redux
From: Kenneth
Date: 26 Sep 2018 14:35:03
Message: <web.5babd105bb085d6ca47873e10@news.povray.org>

> I have got a test scene where the problem is demonstrated. I attach it
> here, together with a slightly changed version of your position finder
> and Gilles Tran's Visibility Test macro...

Thanks! I will investigate this. Gille's macro is also new to me-- so
double-thanks for bringing it to my attention :-)

My many code trials have been real brain-twisters; sometimes one 'fix'
introduces yet another problem. At times, I've had to step away from the code to
regain my sanity ;-) But it's *slowly* improving as I continue work on it.