POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : a given camera doesn't give expected object's shadow laying direction : Re: a given camera doesn't give expected object's shadow laying direction Server Time
25 Apr 2024 01:15:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: a given camera doesn't give expected object's shadow laying direction
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 26 Sep 2018 07:00:01
Message: <web.5bab6619c26b7c80458c7afe0@news.povray.org>
"Warren" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> And there's nothing about radiosity...
> By the way... I'm looking for a tutorial that explains in details how radiosity
> works (Or is it to complicated ?).

http://www.povray.org/documentation/view/3.7.1/270/
http://www.ignorancia.org/wp-content/uploads/zips/rad-save-load.zip
http://www.nolights.de/galleries/povray_reviews/radiosity.html

There are also some sample radiosity scene files in the standard POV-Ray
installation subdirectories, as well as an include file for facilitating
different levels of radiosity {} block settings

#include "rad_def.inc"