POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Norbert Kern's 'Position-Finder' code-- redux : Re: Norbert Kern's 'Position-Finder' code-- redux Server Time
19 Apr 2024 02:10:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Norbert Kern's 'Position-Finder' code-- redux
From: Kenneth
Date: 23 Sep 2018 15:30:00
Message: <web.5ba7e902bb085d6ca47873e10@news.povray.org>

> I like it! I really do, and I shall replace my own version with yours.

Thanks, glad to hear that it's useful!

I may re-instate my 'kludge' fixes for some of the remaining traced 'normal'
behavior; I found a way to include that stuff in a brute-force kind of way (it's
not very elegant code, but produces results.) I'm currently running more tests,
to see if there are *other* kludges that I need to add ;-)  If it all works out
in a satisfactory way, I'll post the updated macro here.