POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : U equals zero - or not : Re: U equals zero - or not Server Time
18 Apr 2024 20:45:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: U equals zero - or not
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 17 Sep 2018 15:20:00
Message: <web.5b9ffd4e34d9025ec437ac910@news.povray.org>

> Isn't it fascinating how quickly one can get to the bottom of a problem
> once a little bit of cruft, which you /thought/ was insignificant but
> totally obstructed my view on things and skewed yours, has been moved
> out of the way?

Yes, which is I why I solicited your help, because you'd think (and do) things I
wasn't doing.

Lots of little things in there that serve as a tutorial for debugging.

Your help and expertise is very much appreciated, as always.

Sometimes you just get stranded at the side of the road and need someone to
drive up with jumper cables.   (thumbs up)

Thanks!