POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : No image : Re: No image Server Time
24 Apr 2024 15:48:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No image
From: jr
Date: 27 Jun 2018 13:15:01
Message: <web.5b33c4e3326cb273635cc5ad0@news.povray.org>
hi,

> Hi jr - I really thought I'd get to this sooner, but this ought to get you on
> the right path.

<code snipped>

wow, thank you very much.  that presentation video is .. natty.  :-)

looking at it all with an extra day's reflection, I now see that I ought to
learn walking before running.  </sighs>  so, the next steps will be using your
and WF Pokorny's code as starting points for "re-construction" to "fit" my aims.
 and this time it'll have to be systematic.  :-)

regards, jr.