POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : How to use self defined functions as patterns? : Re: How to use self defined functions as patterns? Server Time
25 Apr 2024 10:49:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to use self defined functions as patterns?
From: rastertastic
Date: 4 Apr 2018 08:40:01
Message: <web.5ac4c7561863261d122abcd30@news.povray.org>
Thanks for mentioning "Waveforms" didn't know about that.

Thinking about these function patterns is actually surprisingly fun. Managed to
make a polkadot pattern by a function f(x,y,z)-->[0,1] that I think I can use as
a basis for a good a starry sky texture with a lot of control on the appearance
of the stars. I will post pictures in the next few weeks hopefully when I have
more time.