POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : some question about windows cmd : Re: some question about windows cmd Server Time
19 Apr 2024 09:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: some question about windows cmd
From: 944291641
Date: 1 Apr 2018 10:55:01
Message: <web.5ac0f1f747c4fa63806aef8c0@news.povray.org>
Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:
> On 19/03/2018 00:50, 944291641 wrote:
> > Stephen <mca### [at] aolcom> wrote:

> >> Try implicitly defining the path to the *.pov file in the ini file and
> >> the include file.
> >> Also you could define the location of library files in povray.ini. Like:
> >> Library_Path="G:\Libraries\Documents\POV-Ray\v3.7\include"
> >>

> >> --
> >>
> >> Regards
> >>       Stephen
> >
> > it work! thank you very much Stephen!
> >

> Phew! I'm glad. :-)
>
> I ran into the same problem myself, last week.
> It was from using machine generated code that I was rendering manually
> from a different directory than where it was created.
>
> --
>
> Regards
>      Stephen
Thank you again for your help!
It is same for me that I was rendering a file which didn't in where it was
created.

Recently I have encounter another question , could you give me a hand?

I build a scene which contains some trees, and I want calculate the area of the
sunlit leaf and the shaded leaf. For that I am a  Pov-Ray beginner, I don't know
if there is any functions that can achieve this goal.

Thank you for your warm-hearted.
Regards
    Longkey