POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : pattern blend : Re: pattern blend Server Time
23 Apr 2024 22:59:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: pattern blend
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 3 Mar 2018 13:30:02
Message: <web.5a9ae85a8351d7b0452216fa0@news.povray.org>
"And" <49341109@ntnu.edu.tw> wrote:

> I ever split it into 3 functions. But re-composite them using this code the
> result is weird.
>
> I often using it to create two color image.

I agree to Kenneth - very cool methods - and thanks for the code.
With 3 functions I got this nice image ("glasses" from Hall of Fame as input).

Norbert

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pattern_blend_color.jpg' (629 KB)

Preview of image 'pattern_blend_color.jpg'
pattern_blend_color.jpg