POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Right-click menu in Windows Explorer : Re: Right-click menu in Windows Explorer Server Time
19 Apr 2024 03:07:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Right-click menu in Windows Explorer
From: Kenneth
Date: 21 Jan 2018 17:45:01
Message: <web.5a651624f442417a47873e10@news.povray.org>
With v3.7.1 beta 9 (in Win 7), and "keep single instance" active, I'm actually
getting *both* behaviors, seemingly at random. Sometimes 2 files open 2 copies
of POV-Ray, sometimes only one copy with the usual "You've decided to keep
single instance" warning (and then both files are loaded into that single
instance.) I haven't yet nailed down the reason for this-- perhaps it depends on
whether or not  one (or both?) of the chosen files have already been loaded
previously? or maybe/also on which of the 2 files is chosen from the desktop to
'Edit with POV-Ray'? I've tried a few tests of those permutations, but I still
don't get completely consistent results.