POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Unexpected "wrong" color : Re: Unexpected "wrong" color Server Time
18 Apr 2024 11:56:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unexpected "wrong" color
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 30 Nov 2017 11:45:06
Message: <web.5a2034771cf5c15dc437ac910@news.povray.org>

> Use `diffuse 1` and everything will be fine.

I think I tried that - I started off with specular 0.1 and fiddled with it from
there.

Even with no finish statement whatsoever, I'm getting similar results.
I get some sharp banding with a dark gray and a light gray, but never any WHITE.

I thought perhaps because I started off using background, that maybe that was a
weird way to do the scene, so I switched to a white sky_sphere...

Nope.