POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : qtpov : Re: qtpov Server Time
25 Apr 2024 15:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: qtpov
From: Mr
Date: 20 Nov 2017 10:15:01
Message: <web.5a12f0af604192e16086ed00@news.povray.org>
dick balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:

> BTW, this is the colored editor:
> http://www.buckosoft.com/qtpov/
>
> --
> dik

The syntax being configurable is cool !
I don't know if you had a look, we kind of had lots of trial and errors to get
to a satisfying look for our Blender POV syntax highlight, so feel free to skim
throught the groups of words for ones you want or might have forgotten (of
course if you see some we missed I hope you'll tell us as well ;-))

https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/B/browse/master/source/blender/editors/space_text/text_format_pov.c

Our INI support is slightly less fine grained:
https://developer.blender.org/diffusion/B/browse/master/source/blender/editors/space_text/text_format_pov_ini.c