POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Polynomial Spreadsheet : Re: Polynomial Spreadsheet Server Time
16 Apr 2024 16:10:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Polynomial Spreadsheet
From: B  Gimeno
Date: 23 Oct 2017 09:45:00
Message: <web.59edf1a863d226a5c95fc4120@news.povray.org>
> Converted to Excel format.
> Had to change my fancy exponent code because Excel still sucks.
>
> Should at least work, even if the equation cell isn't as pretty  ;)

Open without problems with libreoffice 5.3.
When it comes to getting the results to Pov-Ray, that's when the trouble starts.
Is Kevin Bacon a universal constant now? According to the documentation, the
polynomial version of the syntax lacks the "command" parameter at first so that
the program starts processing. From the "function" version I lack experience to
know why it also gets stuck in the calculation. Greetings, and thank you for
sharing.

B. Gimeno