POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Isosurface and f_spiral - bug or feature? : Re: Isosurface and f_spiral - bug or feature? Server Time
23 Apr 2024 14:13:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface and f_spiral - bug or feature?
From: omniverse
Date: 29 Sep 2017 13:45:02
Message: <web.59ce866f808cf4029c5d6c810@news.povray.org>
> This is from the 3.7-stable source:
>
> DBL f_spiral(FPUContext *ctx, DBL *ptr, unsigned int) // 64

I'm glad you posted it, I was afraid of breaking a law about posting program
code. LOL

Still don't see where it produces the central sphere, not that I would be able
to guess anyhow but I thought maybe the r= before all the 'if' switching takes
place. Except r looks like the spiral shape not sphere size...?

I shouldn't even try to guess.  :)