POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : df3 file utility : Re: df3 file utility Server Time
18 Apr 2024 07:39:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: df3 file utility
From: Mr
Date: 29 Jul 2017 18:30:00
Message: <web.597d0beec58fd36d61ea16670@news.povray.org>
jr <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> hi,
>
> On 28/07/2017 16:02, jr wrote:
> >> Thanks, and great effort, but just so we know what's wrong with it from your
> >> opinion...
> >
> > not sure what you mean by "wrong with it" -- with what?
>
> well I re-read the sentence, and still don't understand it.
>
> I should, however, been more positive + thanked you; can I read "great
> effort" to mean that you installed the program + played with it?  if
> yes, I'd love to know which GNU/Linux + kernel version, and whether
> there were any "hiccups".
>
> regards, jr.

Sorry, I use Windows.
I meant to bring to your knowledge the existence of a tool you might have
ignored. and since you said you had a (fruitless) search for it, i figured maybe
you found it and still disqualified it for some reason, which i ask because
Lanuhum and I being contributors to the development of this tool (the Blender
exporter with DF3 support)...if we receive no feedback, we just can't know when
anything's wrong. Am I clearer?  :-)