POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Tronc Commun 3 : Re: Tronc Commun 3 Server Time
23 Apr 2024 07:45:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tronc Commun 3
From: Kenneth
Date: 25 Jul 2017 05:10:01
Message: <web.59770a3cc356a9f1883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
"Eriban" <pov### [at] spamgourmetcom> wrote:

> So, all in all, quite some trigonometric calculations were required to script
> this. A fun challenge, and I am happy with the end result, which can be found
> here: https://youtu.be/PSfEEZ-DSvQ

That is just jaw-droppingly amazing. I don't know what else to say! HOW you can
initially figure out the way it works, and THEN animate it is... beyond the
scope of mortal men. (Me, anyway!)

Just saw another of your puzzle animations here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR52unlUZAg

That one looks even more complicated (if that's possible!) You mention there
that it's "an ingenious 18-piece burr puzzle of level 62.4.21..."  Those must be
STAR TREK coordinates for playing 3-dimensional chess :-O

Excellent work!