POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : city buildings-- animation 1 : city buildings-- animation 1 Server Time
19 Apr 2024 06:32:59 EDT (-0400)
  city buildings-- animation 1
From: Kenneth
Date: 24 Jul 2017 15:30:03
Message: <web.597649b3285146ca883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
Here's some camera movement in-and-among the buildings (see my earlier post in
the "images" section for general reference.)

I'm still working on various building details-- and even my overall approach--
but I liked this animation experiment enough to post it. Only very minor changes
since my last still-image post.

Seeing the buildings close-up shows some subtle 'architectural' errors that I
want to address-- like adding some color to the 'concrete' edges and tops of the
buildings, rather than the current boring shades of gray. I also added random
colors to the buildings' window reflections... but some of the 'glass' colors
look unnatural, so I might try to 'restrict' their color pallette somehow.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'buildings n sky 11 exp 2.mp4.mpg' (3534 KB)