POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : .ini option fails : Re: .ini option fails Server Time
24 Apr 2024 16:16:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: .ini option fails
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 13 Jun 2017 16:10:01
Message: <web.594045a51219af8bc437ac910@news.povray.org>

> As a beta tester, please assist us developers in focusing our time and
> energy on improvements and unfixed bugs (rather than hunting ghosts) by
> updating your version of POV-Ray on a regular basis - or at least
> whenever you encounter a bug.

Oh dear.
I guess I'm still new at this beta testing thing.
It may take some extended quality alone time playing with things before I become
a master beta-er.

> Your aperture science development team thanks you for helping us help
> you help us all. :)

Somehow, from where I'm sitting, I get the strange feeling that I just got my
orifice reamed from the aperture science development team.
(ASDT)
[pronunciation redacted]