POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : .ini option fails : Re: .ini option fails Server Time
23 Apr 2024 20:50:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: .ini option fails
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 13 Jun 2017 12:00:01
Message: <web.59400b5d1219af8bc437ac910@news.povray.org>

> With respect to the -A in an ini file causing issues would you please
> post the exact line or perhaps the files needed to reproduce. Just
> adding -A to an ini file here is not failing in my 3.7.1 release branch
> (or 3.7.0)

Well, until I go home tonight and copy the file(s):

I copied
PoseRay v3.13.23.587
to my POV-Ray 3.7 subdirectory,
Then imported all of the pieces of
http://space.jpl.nasa.gov/models/
and saved the output files
IIRC, there were 4 files - .ini, .pov, .mtl, and a geometry file, maybe as an
include file.

Maybe that will help recreate the issue.