POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Gravity Comparison : Re: Gravity Comparison Server Time
18 Apr 2024 20:49:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gravity Comparison
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 12 May 2017 15:15:01
Message: <web.5916088ff6e11aafc437ac910@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> I simplified your code a bit, so I could understand it more easily. I've posted
> it below, with a few notes of my own.

Thanks  :)  It's been a while since I started working on that - and realized my
HS-level physics was , er, rusty.

It was a WIP, so as you saw, there were bits an pieces of things here and there
that weren't implemented.  "Uncommented notes"   ;)

A simple bouncing macro would be a fun toy for people to play with, I think.