POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : .povstate dirt : Re: .povstate dirt Server Time
25 Apr 2024 17:31:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: .povstate dirt
From: Kenneth
Date: 10 May 2017 16:25:00
Message: <web.591375fc9812bf68883fb31c0@news.povray.org>
I was about to post a similar question-- having to do with state file(s)
remaining somewhere within a series of animation frames after I've paused and
continued the render several times-- but that seems to have been some kind of
glitch with my computer instead, as I can't reproduce it (which is good!) The
state-file(s) correctly disappear after the animation is complete.

I didn't know about the command-line switch to disable them; that looks to be
useful.