POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC Challenges 1 & 2: Voting started and new topics : Re: TC-RTC Challenges 1 & 2: Voting started and new topics Server Time
18 Apr 2024 15:42:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC Challenges 1 & 2: Voting started and new topics
From: Normand Briere
Date: 9 May 2017 21:00:01
Message: <web.591262d33400500394a103aa0@news.povray.org>
> The next topic for Challenge 1 will be *My end is my beginning...*.

A Tina Chep profile group and a corresponding forum section have
been created for this round.

http://www.noaofarc.ca/forums/my-end-is-my-beginning

From the forum section one can directly go to the profile group using
the "Back to Group" button.

Or follow the thread I started about the approach for the "Forever Young"
entry. Hope you like the "Spoiler!" feature available when creating a
forum post...

Warning: in the group photos, another point of view of the scene will
reveal the trick of the endless staircase!

Normand