POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : <no subject> : <no subject> Server Time
19 Apr 2024 15:39:19 EDT (-0400)
  <no subject>
From: Zachary1234
Date: 8 May 2017 08:10:01
Message: <web.59105ff5c23a6d96ad0770d0@news.povray.org>
-Does POV-Ray support animation rendering?

-Does POV-Ray support keyframe, timeline (interpolation) animation rendering
from Blender 3D models?

-Does POV-Ray include equivalent support for Marked Freestyle Line Edges in
Blender 3D?

-If POV-Ray does support those previous from Blender3D, does it support command
line, background animation rendering?

-Given that I can use plugin support to export my animation to different formats
from Blender 3D, what would be the ideal file format for my keyframe, 3D
animation model?

-Can I be given an example of "command line animation rendering via file"
command prompt entry?