POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How to generate sphere and cylinder with csv file : Re: How to generate sphere and cylinder with csv file Server Time
19 Apr 2024 12:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to generate sphere and cylinder with csv file
From: Jeff
Date: 6 Apr 2017 02:15:01
Message: <web.58e5dcc7ae95604b653b97b10@news.povray.org>
> So you want to render not to a static image, but rather to /some/ output
> file format that allows for free manipulation of the camera angle?
 movie, and letting the user jog forward and
> backward through the movie.

-- yes , i want to use my .png file , as the layer , and the nodes and the links
will be on the top of the layer(.png* file).
and i want the camera to rotate horizontal 360*, but i if i could rotate the
camera the way i want it after i render it would be better.