POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : How to generate sphere and cylinder with csv file : Re: How to generate sphere and cylinder with csv file Server Time
25 Apr 2024 13:53:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to generate sphere and cylinder with csv file
From: Jeff
Date: 1 Apr 2017 02:05:00
Message: <web.58df4252ae95604b653b97b10@news.povray.org>
> In the wee hours, I was thinking it would be nice to be able to generate a
> Delaunay triangulation of data like this.

another question is , is it possible to rotate, zoom in and zoom out freely in
POV-RAY?

i mean, when you have thousands or even millions nodes and links and its so many
of em, that you need to put your camera far far away, but then the nodes and
links are sooooo small.

so, how to deliver the information effectively that people can see all of the
nodes and links, but at the same time its not too small (or too hard) to see?
is there any solutions to solve this problem in POV-RAY?

so, how did you do it in your experience that you have done it with millions of
em?