POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : sky light render : Re: sky light render Server Time
20 Apr 2024 01:07:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sky light render
From: And
Date: 7 Jan 2017 06:40:01
Message: <web.5870d2a787bb2a51e7f9745e0@news.povray.org>
> On 7-1-2017 9:15, And wrote:
> > Hard work.
> >

> LOL
>
> It is coming along well as far as I can judge. As an indication, can you
> tell us what the render time is for those images, particularly when you
> get rid of the noise (more samples)?
>
> --
> Thomas

These images took unfavorable render time, about 12 hours for the left two
demos, they are from a 1024x512 spherical image.

My computer is amd fx-8350 but in fact I can only run it in half speed with my
program.

I ever tried the "reduse noise" filter of Photoshop and it is what benefit the
situation so write a filter is a solution, too.