POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.general : TC-RTC Challenges 1 & 2: Voting started and SPECIAL new Challenge(s) : Re: TC-RTC Challenges 1 & 2: Voting started and SPECIAL new Challenge(s) Server Time
23 Apr 2024 17:12:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TC-RTC Challenges 1 & 2: Voting started and SPECIAL new Challenge(s)
From: Normand Briere
Date: 2 Jan 2017 11:00:01
Message: <web.586a77e5e40f2bc540ad59a40@news.povray.org>
> Please DO NOT (repeat: do not) publish any interim results before they
> are published officially by me or by Stephen. They are likely to be wrong.
>
> --
> Thomas

Yes sorry about that, but since Yves (lequenne) already had an entry
(the winner) in the top 3, and since I personally don't care, I thought
it was fine to put it the way I proposed.

But the rules are the rules, and for the standings to be fair, all entrants
MUST vote. Please send a reminder for the people who didn't vote for
them not to forget next time.

My apologies for the confusion.

Normand