POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Looking for a interactive viewer : Re: Looking for a interactive viewer Server Time
25 Apr 2024 19:01:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for a interactive viewer
From: lelama
Date: 4 Oct 2016 16:10:00
Message: <web.57f40c794ca237677a63dc9f0@news.povray.org>

> If you can compile it for Windoze I would be willing and happy to test
> it. I can't help with that but I am good at breaking things. ;)

This is Python code, so there is nothing to compile.  The only requirement is to
install the required python modules used, as indicated in the doc.

Python is os independent, so it could work. But maybe I have not been careful
and I called some Linux specific command at some places. This should require
only very minor adjustments I guess. But I admit I have no real experience on