POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Looking for a interactive viewer : Re: Looking for a interactive viewer Server Time
25 Apr 2024 11:32:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Looking for a interactive viewer
From: lelama
Date: 26 Sep 2016 08:25:01
Message: <web.57e911c74ca2376721263ef70@news.povray.org>

> Good luck with it. If you manage to either find one or manage to code
> one. Let us know. It would be useful.
>
> --

OK. I have played a little bit to see if this is doable and I have a working
"Zoom button". It is not as dynamic as I wanted :  it takes 2 seconds even with
medium quality to change the view.  But this is nevertheless faster than
changing the code, recompiling, redisplaying the image... If I am not
too lazy, I will go on and add a few  other buttons to play with the camera view
 ;-)