POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : My idea: Developers need tips! Help me, please! : Re: My idea: Developers need tips! Help me, please! Server Time
18 Apr 2024 05:43:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My idea: Developers need tips! Help me, please!
From: LanuHum
Date: 12 Sep 2016 16:15:01
Message: <web.57d70c85397eea9f7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
"LanuHum" <Lan### [at] yandexru> wrote:

> We will look for errors. :))))

:(
If I uncommented Py_Finalize(), application crash when the command Py_Finalize()
run. If I do not use the import of bpy, the application lives

https://docs.python.org/3.5/c-api/init.html

Bugs and caveats: The destruction of modules and objects in modules is done in
random order; this may cause destructors (__del__() methods) to fail when they
depend on other objects (even functions) or modules. Dynamically loaded
extension modules loaded by Python are not unloaded. Small amounts of memory
allocated by the Python interpreter may not be freed (if you find a leak, please
report it). Memory tied up in circular references between objects is not freed.
Some memory allocated by extension modules may not be freed. Some extensions may
not work properly if their initialization routine is called more than once; this
can happen if an application calls Py_Initialize() and Py_Finalize() more than
once.