POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.programming : My idea: Developers need tips! Help me, please! : Re: My idea: Developers need tips! Help me, please! Server Time
18 Apr 2024 03:38:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My idea: Developers need tips! Help me, please!
From: LanuHum
Date: 24 Jul 2016 14:45:00
Message: <web.57950bd8397eea9f7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
> Am 24.07.2016 um 19:31 schrieb LanuHum:
> >
> > I started to learn programming language C ++.
> > To transfer data from Blender in Povray, we use files
> > My idea: to give up files.
> >
> > How will it work?
>
> Uh... I understand very little of what that piece of code is supposed to
> do, most probably because of all the "PyWhatever" functions which, I
> presume, are an interface to Python. So what you've written there is
> probaly a wild mix of C++ and Python in C++-disguise.

You do not need to understand it. I figure it out.
This is just an example of a model

> This is currently not possible, because files are the one and only way
> to transmit the necessary data into POV-Ray (in the form of INI and SDL
> files, as well as image map files and the like) and back out of it (in
> the form of image files).

Oh, that's interesting. Why is it impossible? There is no Povray scene?
scene = new scene  NO?
And where the parser loads the data?
Povray causes parser. The parser is doing what?
You can prevent the call of the parser, and cause my code.
My code does the work of the parser.
What is the problem?
It is only necessary to correct code PovRay:
if filepov:
bla-bla-bla
if fileblend:
bla-bla-bla