POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Lathe and Prism updates requested by Christoph. : Re: Lathe and Prism updates requested by Christoph. Server Time
18 Apr 2024 23:50:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lathe and Prism updates requested by Christoph.
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 3 Jun 2016 15:20:01
Message: <web.5751d7759ebd2b23b488d9aa0@news.povray.org>

> I think it's no good to implicitly presume any particular handedness
> throughout the docs; while there is a default handedness, there are also
> people who override the handedness "by default".

Uh, wouldn't the WAY they "override" the handedness be directly related to the
default handedness?  I mean, if they're reversing the left-handed default as
part of their custom setup, then they must be presuming that there's a
left-handedness to be reversed in the first place.

Just being an academic PITA    ;)