POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Ground fog doesn't appear : Ground fog doesn't appear Server Time
23 Apr 2024 04:28:34 EDT (-0400)
  Ground fog doesn't appear
From: Dedus
Date: 24 Apr 2016 16:55:00
Message: <web.571d3203ac20cc50f2c1e1cb0@news.povray.org>
Hello!

I have got a problem about fog and I'm almost desperate because I don't find any
solution.
The problem is that the ground_fog object doesn't appear on my rendered images.
The camera is not inside a solid object, so this should not be the problem.
I have got a few solid objects in the center, a sky_sphere object, a camera and
a light source. Nothing special.
I also copied codes from fog-objects from similar codes that worked, but also
that did not help.
Maybe you have got an idea, what could be the problem.
I would be very glad about that.
Thank you in advance!