POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Object naming when they go into the POV Ray Editor : Object naming when they go into the POV Ray Editor Server Time
19 Apr 2024 05:47:47 EDT (-0400)
  Object naming when they go into the POV Ray Editor
From: Swivler
Date: 25 Jan 2016 08:45:01
Message: <web.56a625a0cc096d02e29f9e4f0@news.povray.org>
ive been trying to figure out how the POV Ray names the objects being rendered
by the software. I have a complex scene with multiple objects, when they are
gathered by the Editor, they are named like "Mesh1" "Mesh2" is there a way to
have these "meshes" have my actual names for the objects.

I am using the POV Ray for Demo 3D export.

any suggestions?