POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Should Parsing really take that long? How to speed it up? : Re: Should Parsing really take that long? How to speed it up? Server Time
20 Apr 2024 10:33:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Should Parsing really take that long? How to speed it up?
From: ILM
Date: 4 Dec 2015 11:55:00
Message: <web.5661c534fb84f5bafcb4e70@news.povray.org>
HI Stephen,

I will see if I can organize a file, that I may upload here. Maybe on Monday.

Until then: It is a logistic simulation tool. Here you can find a final version
of a video provided by the software developers:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm3Txr5DRIA

Regarding the log
1) While Parsing the file the CPU usage is only about 30%
2) Do you know how to disable the log just to try it? I tried the -GA command
but it did not work as intended. (the final conclusion disappeard, but the error
messages stayed)
3) What exactly is the error about? Can I fix it?

Regarding the file
1) It is a nearly 10 MB .pov file.