POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : SphereSweep 1.1, with B-splines : Re: SphereSweep 1.1, with B-splines Server Time
23 Apr 2024 02:09:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SphereSweep 1.1, with B-splines
From: LanuHum
Date: 2 Sep 2015 14:35:01
Message: <web.55e740babb12a32f7a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>

http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/thread/%3Cweb.55d0c6ee48951ba98423d9aa0%40news.povray.org%3E/

> And I've replied it.

I control events. I already included your macro in the exporter. It is good that
it compact and available to understanding. I wait for change of radius along a
curve. :)
If the macro from Cousin Ricky has interesting features, I also want them to
see.:)