POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : SphereSweep 1.1, with B-splines : Re: SphereSweep 1.1, with B-splines Server Time
25 Apr 2024 08:27:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SphereSweep 1.1, with B-splines
From: And
Date: 1 Sep 2015 23:50:01
Message: <web.55e670f6bb12a32fffeac2440@news.povray.org>

http://lib.povray.org/searchcollection/index2.php?objectName=SphereSweep&contributorTag=Cousin%20Ricky

> I am moving Bézier spline up on the priority list for a future version.
>   However, implementation will not be straightforward, due to the
> possibility of disjointed spline segments.

Hello, Cousin Ricky, I'm not sure that you have the plane to make the Bezier
spline sphere sweep macros during the next weeks. Basically I've written one, at
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.scene-files/thread/%3Cweb.55d0c6ee48951ba98423d9aa0%40news.povray.org%3E/

And maybe I will write a more general version that put a 'merge' feature and the
variant radius feature on it. We can discuss it.