POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Animating Blobman : Re: Animating Blobman Server Time
24 Apr 2024 07:03:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animating Blobman
From: trp
Date: 29 Jun 2015 22:55:00
Message: <web.5592043ca670bc6c4e8fd4d70@news.povray.org>
Hi Robot Guy.

and change the location of the PVENGINE files manually. I really should take

hurry. And suddenly it is over a year later! Oh well.

I still have your file. I still plan to trace through it at some point and steal
your ideas.  :)

I took my own advice and started working on an update to Blobman. I have an idea

progression too. Hopefully, I will get back to it soon.

What about you. Any update to bones.inc or new animations with POV you can
share?