POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Rainbow: Gradient Editor for POV-Ray : Re: Rainbow: Gradient Editor for POV-Ray Server Time
18 Apr 2024 19:43:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rainbow: Gradient Editor for POV-Ray
From: LanuHum
Date: 10 May 2015 13:05:01
Message: <web.554f8e9b27ea33747a3e03fe0@news.povray.org>
There is no Linux that without problems to test?
Or, nevertheless, anybody manually doesn't write color_map?

About! Yes! We have all-powerful Poser!!! Wao!

Pyside is available to Windows and Mac, exactly, therefore I didn't offer you
Phoenix
Well, if so, you establish wxPython-Phoenix, pyCairo if something in my programs
is pleasant to you.

Once I wrote the program on python2 wxPython for creation of exclusive images
for height_field.
Now I copy it on python3 wx-Phoenix. Photoshop and Corel won't help you.
I am silent, I am silent, I am silent...