POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.bugreports : Strange Artefact in Animation : Re: Strange Artefact in Animation Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:28:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange Artefact in Animation
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 30 Mar 2015 10:20:00
Message: <web.55195ae99c9a78325189b500@news.povray.org>
Thanks to you both.

I think, I would make the scene code available to both of you for further
experimenting, as you two seem to have more knowledge than I have, how to
investigate into this. You two saw the animation on Facebook, that is my
profile. Please contact me there, and I can give you my e-mail address or give
you even the code there.

And big thanks for assisting in this matter. :-D

Steven