POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : intersection point : intersection point Server Time
19 Apr 2024 21:14:58 EDT (-0400)
  intersection point
From: CAS
Date: 27 Oct 2014 03:55:00
Message: <web.544dfa03ee0faea06a92a3a00@news.povray.org>
Hello,I want to consult a question.I want to output the intersection point,but I
could not find the function to output the intersection point.I only find the
function of PP_Depth.Who can tell me, if I want to output the intersection
point,I could choose which function instead of PP_Depth().Thank you for
help.Expecting!

#version unofficial MegaPOV 1.2;
#include "pprocess.inc"
#declare DepthMin=0;
#declare DepthMax=10
global_settings {
  assumed_gamma 1.0
  post_process{
    PP_Depth(DepthMin,DepthMax)
    save_file concat("pp_",output_filename(0))
  }
}