POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : PointWriter: New app for making spline-based shapes easily : Re: PointWriter: New app for making spline-based shapes easily Server Time
19 Apr 2024 16:33:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PointWriter: New app for making spline-based shapes easily
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 15 Oct 2014 20:50:01
Message: <web.543f156c9ace5295e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
Very, VERY nice!

I'm glad this feature got added - as you can see it's extremely close to
POV-Ray's interpolation of the spline in a sphere_sweep.

I'll try to use this new version with some of things I'm trying to model, and
let you know how everything works out.

Again - super job!
Thanks again to clipka and esp. T.O.K for so much help!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'cubicspline.png' (17 KB)

Preview of image 'cubicspline.png'