POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : EPSpline + AutoHotKey Script : Re: EPSpline + AutoHotKey Script Server Time
19 Apr 2024 18:38:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: EPSpline + AutoHotKey Script
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 7 Sep 2014 15:20:01
Message: <web.540caf085df4eb35e7df57c0@news.povray.org>
A few things I'm noticing about this as I learn how to use it:

1.  I get "Only /EDIT and /RENDER may be passed to previous instance"

2.  If I close POV-Ray and launch with EPSpline, it then wipes out my previously
opened tabs.  This makes my inner raytracing code cry isosurface tears.  :(

3.  The lathe object is upside down when rendered from the .inc file, as opposed
to when it gets rendered via the temporary files generated by EPSpline

4.  The prism object is 90deg from how it was rendered when called by EPSpline,
and since it isn't "at the origin", rotate and scale are fraught with trouble.

Any tips from experienced users?